No. of Vacancies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have at least 1 year experience as an Immigration Counselor in Sales Department. Should be a Team Player. Should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Full Job Description
- Answering potential clients’ questions and offering immigration services over the phone, via email, or in person.
- Possess knowledge about Canada PR, Australia PR, Tourist Visas, Study permits etc.
- Assisting clients and their families in making well-informed decisions about their overseas options.
- Provide accurate information to clients in accordance with current immigration laws and visa policies.
- Evaluate the client’s profile fairly and objectively.
- Provide a customized global career strategy based on client’s specific situation and needs.
- Provide excellent client service by responding to client inquiries quickly and advising them on their overseas immigration and visa needs.
- Meet the objectives that have been set.
Best in Industry. Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Job Title" in the subject line.Apply Online