Can you change your university and/or course after landing in Canada?

You need to inform the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

If you fail to do so, it is considered a non-compliance with your study permit conditions.

Your application for a study permit has been approved and you change your DLI


Thanks for reading